11/20/10

What about Bob?



I wonder who comes up with the "prize" choices at the fair. I mean, I can't imagine who would say to themselves, "I hope after I spend this $50 trying to win a prize worth less than $5 I can pick whatever I want and get the Bob Marley looking banana!" Apparently, someone did.
However, the best part of these pictures isn't the banana but the awesome mullet on the guy to the right of the banana in the group shot. Didn't notice that until I got home and saw the picture on my computer...that is priceless! Way to go buddy! That is one sweet business in the front and party in the back style-rock on!

No comments:

What a Life!

What a Life!
Six years together and loving every minute of it! Time has gone by so quickly and everyday I thank God I am married to you. I love you very much and look forward to the next 50+ years together. ~Amanda

Useless Information....

3-16-08 Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.

3-23-08 Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.

3-30-08 India has a Bill of Rights for cows.

4-8-08 American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads

4-16-08 By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand

4-23-08 Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.