3/9/11

Asheville, North Carolina...what a great place!



While in Asheville, NC my sister treated us to a history lesson and showed us why she loves the city of Asheville. Kalyn took us on an awesome tour of the city and I was in awe of the buildings and history that laid at my feet as we strolled the streets. With each turn there were new things to see and enjoy. The city is crawling with character and I found myself getting lost in the uniqueness of it all! There were statues around every corner and each had its own story to tell. The local businesses were numbered using 1/2 numbers in order to squeeze in more local vendors and I found a small piece of Heaven in the form of a ballet shop complete with a Christmas tree decorated with the most beautiful ribbon and pointe shoes as its ornaments. The shops were adorable with cute names like, "Bake it Pretty" and "Cupcake Corner." Asheville truly is enchanting and the tour gave me an appreciation for the city's creativity and natural design. I absolutely LOVE this city and can't wait to visit again. Thanks sis for being our great tour guide and introducing me to Asheville! Love you :)









No comments:

What a Life!

What a Life!
Six years together and loving every minute of it! Time has gone by so quickly and everyday I thank God I am married to you. I love you very much and look forward to the next 50+ years together. ~Amanda

Useless Information....

3-16-08 Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.

3-23-08 Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.

3-30-08 India has a Bill of Rights for cows.

4-8-08 American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads

4-16-08 By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand

4-23-08 Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.