3/10/11

New business alert!




As most of you may or may not know...I have recently (within the last two months) joined Thirty-One Gifts. Thirty-One is a great company that offers purses, totes, stationary and MORE! The new Spring/Summer catalog just came out and it is packed FULL of fun patterns. I recently had my "Kick Off" party at the end of February at a local cafe' in my town. It was a huge success and I want to personally thank everyone who came out to support me :) I know the Lord has BIG plans for this business which is founded on Proverbs 31 and focuses on celebrating, encouraging and rewarding virtuous women everywhere. Feel free to visit my website: mythirtyone.com/amandabowman to learn more about the Thirty-One experience. Happy shopping :)

No comments:

What a Life!

What a Life!
Six years together and loving every minute of it! Time has gone by so quickly and everyday I thank God I am married to you. I love you very much and look forward to the next 50+ years together. ~Amanda

Useless Information....

3-16-08 Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.

3-23-08 Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.

3-30-08 India has a Bill of Rights for cows.

4-8-08 American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads

4-16-08 By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand

4-23-08 Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.