3/10/11

Happy Anniversary my love of SIX years!



Jon and I celebrated 6 years of being married this year in January. We had a wonderful meal to celebrate the occassion with his side of the family. After the meal my mother-in-law made us both our own separate desserts (you know we couldn't like the same one and make things simple!) As we began to dig into our desserts our eyes met and it was love-at-first-sight all over again. We lovingly wrapped our arms around(like we did on our wedding day) and fed each other....it was a romantic moment when time stood still....YEAH RIGHT! The real story is we both got our desserts and didn't want to share with anyone and then my mother-in-law asked us to take a nice romantic picture at which point we goofed off and acted like we were two kids getting in trouble with mom standing there watching! It was great! Jon did offer to take me to dinner but offered the cash to me if I didn't want to go...is it wrong that I took the money and made dinner at home? :)
Thanks for keeping me young at heart my love! We are a perfect match!

No comments:

What a Life!

What a Life!
Six years together and loving every minute of it! Time has gone by so quickly and everyday I thank God I am married to you. I love you very much and look forward to the next 50+ years together. ~Amanda

Useless Information....

3-16-08 Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.

3-23-08 Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.

3-30-08 India has a Bill of Rights for cows.

4-8-08 American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by taking out an olive from First Class salads

4-16-08 By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink into quicksand

4-23-08 Negative emotions such as anxiety and depression can weaken your immune system.